This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is he feeling? and how do i get him back? I'll answer your questions?
12-06-2012, 03:57 PM
what is he feeling? and how do i get him back? I'll answer your questions?
so me and this guy were together and we had been best friends before that. we were going to have sex(first time for both of us). but the day before we were going to do it, i saw him hugging this girl who is a slut from the back and it seemed a little more than a friend hug and he was also playing around with this other girl. the thing is though that he is just naturally like that i guess so i don't think he did it on purpose. anyways so that day i told him i couldn't do it anymore and he said why and i told him that it was messed up how he was flirting with them and that i liked the old him he had changed and bluh bluh bluh. oh and i forgot to tell you, he hates to show any weakness even if he is really hurt he will still not show it. anyways so he was like i wasn't flirting with anyone but alright fine i don't think we should continue either but i hope we can still be friends. and i said ok and asked him if he still liked me. and he said no. and i said ok because im going to let this other guy get with me( he knows i have a lot of guys on my line). and he said: ok you really don't have to tell me that, i didn't ask, go ahead have fun. so it seemed like he got mad. but i mean why would he get mad if he just said he didn't like me anymore. and now its been 3 days since we broke it off and i haven't messaged him on facebook because i don't want him to think its effecting me and he hasn't messaged me either. Sad but he always stares at me when i walk by in school and also tonight when i was at the park and he was with friends and at one point one of his friends came over and said hi and hugged me. where they talking about me? also we had this moment in the hallway one time that we both looked at each other for 30 long seconds until i broke it off and it was one of those like movie moments. so anyways what do you guys think about it? i really love him though, i don't care that i could have some of the most popular guys, i want him, they don't mean anything to me. its mostly because we fell in love with each others personality first because we talked on facebook for a year before we saw each other. so anyways how do i get him back? please help do you think it has hit him yet? what do you think is going through his head?
i know he didnt just want me for sex though, and i just need to get him back, do you think he still likes me. should i talk to him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what is he feeling? and how do i get him back? I'll answer your questions? - Hello - 12-06-2012 03:57 PM
[] - Valerie - 12-06-2012, 04:05 PM
[] - shania - 12-06-2012, 04:05 PM