This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could she be my sister?
12-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Could she be my sister?
So I have a long lost 1/2 sister & I think I found her on Facebook...& Im not happy about it... Now I don't know if this is her or not, but she says she lives in a different state (I don't know if they moved or not). Im Mexican & my sister would b to. I dyed my hair blonde & left my eyebrows my natural color (black). She dyed her hair blonde & left her eyebrows her natural color! Then I was looking through some photos & I know she is supposed to b a sophomore because we were born around the same time & Im a sophomore & I found out this is her sophomore year! I also saw 1 of her photos we have THE SAME SHIRT!!! My biological family also tends to be sex addicts (of course it runs with me, but I don't do much about it because I want to stay on the right path). She puts photos that r way to revealing & saying some sex stuff. Honestly, I don't want to believe this is my sister, but I may have to face the fact that she is. I can't c her friends so its hard to tell because I would like to c if her Mom is on her friend list (I know my sisters Moms name). We have the same Dad. Different Moms. Her Mom kept her & my Mom gave me up for adoption. I don't know her or anywhere-a-bouts. What should I do? Should I try to contact her? I don't even know if she is? Do u think she is? Please give me ur honest opinion because I don't know what to think.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Could she be my sister? - Casie - 12-06-2012 08:33 PM
[] - Desmond - 12-06-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - Violentpail583 - 12-06-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - shellese2 - 12-06-2012, 08:41 PM