This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't know what you call this feeling?
12-07-2012, 04:26 AM

I have not had friends of such calibur, however, a direct solution might be the best way to talk to her about it. Being blunt, and telling people things they don't realize usually shocks them into understanding (usually; I don't know your friend personally, so I can't have much say in this). I'd reccomend asking her to come over when your Fiancée is out, and very bluntly explain to he what she's doing, and how it's hurting her. by bluntly, I mean just going straight out and directly confronting her issues. Try not to sound mean, or forceful, because after all, she is your friend. I'm mot saying that you should inult her either. Just plainly point it out, and tell her what she could do to better herself. So long as she doesn't have the mind of a fourteen year old imbecile like the people in my school, you should be fine. Good luck. (you don't have to do this if you don't want to. It is only a reccomendation)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sharon G - 12-07-2012, 04:26 AM
[] - Seraphine - 12-07-2012, 04:26 AM
[] - Tristan Inman - 12-07-2012 04:26 AM
[] - Iratespoon753 - 12-07-2012, 04:26 AM