This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Broke up with my boyfriend. Was it the right thing to do?
12-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Broke up with my boyfriend. Was it the right thing to do?
So I've been going out with this boy for about 2 years..nearly..
and for past years he has been insulting me very badly..
I would like a photo on Facebook- not boy's photos.. but like my friends photo who is a girl , and it has other people on it.. like lads or something. Or if i like celebrities photo.. he would have a fit about it. And he would call me a b*tch, slut , he would tell me to f*ck myself, tell me to f*ck off, he would call me a witch, tell me he hates me etc. there's a lot of things he has said that has been hurting me and I

I've ended up with a bad stress , anxiety and panic attacks cause of constant arguing over little things like Facebook etc.
He would also tell me to go and screw some others lads because I'm a whore.
The thing is I lost my virginity to him and I've never cheated on him. I don't go out drinking , clubbing , or go out at all with any of my friends.

I go to college , and I study to become a doctor or at least if that doesn't work out , I want to be a Nurse.
I've been suffering from visual snow just recently.. Its a condition where you see static like in TV for 24/7.
There's no cure for it just yet. I also been suffering from ringing in the ears just recently. I have no support from anyone.
So on top of that , he has been treating me this way.

He also hates my best friend so if i was speaking to her and he knew about it.. he would say - go on , f*ck off to her. Kiss her ass.
Stuff like that. I've been putting up with it for ages because I love him.

Finally I have decided to break up with him because he won't change and respect me.
I want him to be the way he used to be like the first few months when we started going out.
It was like a fairy tale.

Was it a good thing that I broke up with him? He is my first love and he also will be. I love him to bits.. But he won't change. For now anyway.. so perhaps a break up it s a good thing or not?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Broke up with my boyfriend. Was it the right thing to do? - Euphoria - 12-07-2012 09:34 AM
[] - Alex - 12-07-2012, 09:42 AM
[] - Moon - 12-07-2012, 09:42 AM
[] - Nudist Dad - 12-07-2012, 09:42 AM
[] - RiTz - 12-07-2012, 09:42 AM
[] - Saige - 12-07-2012, 09:42 AM