This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GIRLS!!! I need your advice ASAP! 10 points!!?
12-07-2012, 02:40 PM

First of all, does she have an unlimited texting plan? That might limit the number of texts she sends if she doesn't. She sounds busy; maybe she has a lot of friends, a big family, lots of chores, or was working on something else. If you wanna chat, call her. I feel it's pretty safe to stop a texting conversation at any point without telling someone goodbye; I know they'll see my next text (or vice versa) next time they pick up their phone, and if it is important, they'll reply (or I can) at that time. It's not like hanging up the phone on someone.

It does sound like she likes you too. Don't worry about the facebook thing; maybe she uses a fake name to stop her parents from finding it, and maybe her ex never changed his status or he is with someone else now.

I'd buy her a pretty flower and take it to her after school (so if she does shoot you down [which I don't think she will], it's only you and her, not the whole school to witness it), and see if you can set a day and time to finish the movie. If she's receptive, tell her you really enjoy hanging out with her. When she comes over to finish the movie, ask her to be your girlfriend. Good luck. I bet she's just as confused as you, so hopefully you can be straight forward enough with her to clear up those "does he really like me? OMG, I am not sure" feelings
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Randy - 12-07-2012, 02:40 PM
[] - ⓘⓩⓩⓘⓔ - 12-07-2012, 02:40 PM
[] - sociallyskilled - 12-07-2012 02:40 PM