This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i still talk to her?
12-07-2012, 02:34 PM
should i still talk to her?
I had a misunderstanding with this girl, we both liked eachother but she later on told me to " forget it, forget everything and move the hell on". Told me" its old news we are not close friends just heys and hellos"... I called her names but didn't cuss nor call her the b word but I called a rude and cruel person but later apologized and told her i still have feeelings for her but on the very same day I denied it and told her to never mind it, anything more than friends i dont want.

She was on holidays and I haven't seen her in 6 months. I saw her 2 week ago, she was on phone but she smiled and waved at me but I looked at her and walked pass her. I sent her a text message and apologized.

I saw her last 2months ago. She smiled at me and almost walked pass me , I was in a hurry to get the bus, so I may have looked conceited coz it was such a quick apology.
I said "hey"
she replied "whats up" with a smile
Me: sorry for the other day k?
She paused for a second and pretended like nothing happened and replied "Its no problem" she looked angry.
Me: okay see you.

Its was her birthday two weeks ago. She once blocked me on facebook but later unblocked me and is yet to add me back. I sent her a simple "Happy Birthday!!" message on facebook. She didn't say thanks nor reply.

I sent her this msg: hey, hope you're good. you're still pissed off Smile I'l call you tomorrow to say hello

I called her (it was already dark outside) she picked up the phone I said "hello is this (her name)?"and she said "yeah" I said "hey its (my name)" and she replied "hi" but the call was disconnected. I thought i was the one who disconnected it. I redialed her number straight away and her mobile was switched off. 6 minutes later I got a message from her saying"Bat died, makin dinner cant talk."

should i still talk to her ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
should i still talk to her? - Abel - 12-07-2012 02:34 PM
[] - Richard - 12-07-2012, 02:42 PM
[] - Princess - 12-07-2012, 02:42 PM
[] - Smile - 12-07-2012, 02:42 PM
[] - daMOman100 - 12-07-2012, 02:42 PM