This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me PLEASE I'm 21 and I'm scared that I might have Alzheimer!!!!?
12-07-2012, 11:46 PM

Okay one: you're only concern is that you're a definite hypochondriac. Which is good that you already realize this.
Two: what you're forgetting is common. I have people show me pictures, tell me stories, etc that they've already said or shown me before. And I'm sure I've done it. Actually, I know I have.
Misplacing things is normal.
Forgetting groceries is normal.. Hence the invention of the common grocery list.
Also, if you normally aren't forgetful at all, it is because you're not sleeping. Not sleeping can drain your body, including your brain which is where your memory is held. No sleep can cause short term memory loss. Go to sleep. You will feel better.

Also note.. Alzhemiers is much more serious than just forgetting common things. You forget names, places, where you live, people, even who you are. If you start forgetting serious things like these, then you can worry. And it is usually reserved for the very very elderly.
So calm down, get some sleep, relax, and you will be back to normal.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jeff - 12-07-2012, 11:46 PM
[] - Kara - 12-07-2012 11:46 PM
[] - Salma - 12-07-2012, 11:46 PM
[] - Heretohallp - 12-07-2012, 11:46 PM
[] - Laaz - 12-07-2012, 11:46 PM