This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone explain to me how my nails are strong but my hair is very fragile I don't understand?
12-08-2012, 02:22 AM

The fact is that nails and hair are a bit different when it comes to taking care of them.

To improve your hair health you should pay attention to certain things:

1. Your diet should consist of nutritions that are essentials for hair, such as fatty acids(omega 3), protein, vitamin D, vitamin C, Vitamin B5, Zinc and... .

2. You shoul be careful about washing your hair. You should not wash it every day since it dries your scalp out causing you hair fall. picking the hair products that match your hair type is very important, not to mention the drying method you use. Blow drying can damage your hair. Do not forget that irons can be cruel enemies of your hair.

3.Stress and sleeping are 2 important factors. If you have a lot of stress in your life and you dont get to sleep much then you should not be surprised by your hair fall. wipe out the stress and try to get enough sleep.

check this page out for many other useful tips: http://www.facebook.com/reseedhair
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - .Dot. - 12-08-2012, 02:22 AM
[] - Meep Meep - 12-08-2012, 02:22 AM
[] - Khashayar - 12-08-2012 02:22 AM
[] - glorious angel - 12-08-2012, 02:22 AM