This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me? opinions please!?
12-08-2012, 11:06 AM
Does he like me? opinions please!?
I've begun a new year at college so there's new people in the year below me, theres this one guy who has caught my eye which I really like, when I first met him he was hanging out with my friend and I had to go and later that day I got a text from my mate saying 'what do you think of my friend? Is it ok if I give him your number' so I let him but the guy never text me because he had broken his phone.
Sometime in october I went to a party and he was there and we ended up making out but that was it and in the morning he gave me an awkward hug and didn't talk to me, so that was annoying.
Last week I went to a party and he was there and we were getting along really really well and ended up making out, in the morning it wasn't awkward at all, he was still being really flirty and we were tickling each other and having a good time, and we walked to the train station hugged each other goodbye and it was just really nice.
He's been talking to me on facebook most days, and when we see each other at college we hug and have really good conversations, and we've made plans next week to go to the pub and hang out.
I dunno whether he likes me or whether it's just me, he's never had a girlfriend before either.
Sorry for the longg post anyones opinions will be appreciated Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does he like me? opinions please!? - Katie - 12-08-2012 11:06 AM
[] - Connor - 12-08-2012, 11:14 AM
[] - Mariam - 12-08-2012, 11:14 AM
[] - Chet Kamal Parkash - 12-08-2012, 11:14 AM
[] - sunny6844003 - 12-08-2012, 11:14 AM