This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would my crush watch me if he hates me???!?
12-08-2012, 07:41 PM

You are too worried by some of this. What you can't have, you want. So when you ignore him, you seem more appealing. Your friends seem very immature. Stop telling them about your feelings and even stop hanging out with them. Why would this guy throw his lunch away because some immature kid yells out that you're pregnant? HE acted immaturely and will continue to act that way if he is so easily fooled. Your 'stalker' really likes you and will bad mouth your 'crush' because he thinks it makes HIM look bigger by stepping on other people. He's immature also. What I think you should do is to become more confident in YOURSELF. When you LIKE yourself and are secure in who you are, people will respect you and treat you with respect. Stop concentrating on your social life and concentrate on yourself, your hobbies, books you like, things that entertain you that are productive in your life (studies, an instrument, painting, aiming for a career). This will put you way ahead of the pack and you will stand out. You will be mature and confident and this will make you VERY attractive to guys AND to women friends. School is like a goldfish bowl, everything is contained in this small little magnified society and it is FAKE. Realize this and when you're out of school, the world is amazing. MANY mature men, women, beautiful places to see, your own choices in EVERYTHING. KNOW this is temporary, your life now, and you will understand how immature this social pressure IS. Relax, honey, the world is what YOU make it and these things are really trivial. Tell the stalker to leave you alone, you'd rather be by yourself. Tell him nicely if you want, but TELL him, because he's starting to get the impression that you're going to be his, AND that's what he's telling people by scooting them away and saying that he's with you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jordan - 12-08-2012, 07:41 PM
[] - Alfonso - 12-08-2012 07:41 PM