This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I help? (long post)?
12-08-2012, 08:04 PM

If I were to say, Nicole sure got herself a great friend like you... Your friend sounds like a really amazing person. So no matter what other people say, she's still her. Look, anyone can call anyone anything, and it's true that words can't physically hurt you, but it can hurt the heart. When that happens someone has to be there to help you stand up again. Someone to help heal the wound that someone else made. If you want to help her heart heal, sit next to her. Talk to her about all the good she's done. Tell her how much she's help others. And you. Just be there for her, even if others would discourage you. Even you just become her crying shoulder.
"Don't undo to others what you don't want others to undo to you" I know this doesn't always work given reality, but it's still something to go by. Don't get revenge, it might make stuff worse. I'm guessing that's what she goes by too.
All I really just wanna tell you is; don't leave her side. Demons may wound the angel, but light shall always be there to heal her. And that light should be you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I help? (long post)? - Rae - 12-08-2012, 07:56 PM
[] - Orange Apple - 12-08-2012 08:04 PM