This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP!! :( (10 POINTS TO BEST ANSWER)?
12-09-2012, 01:18 PM

If shes drifting away, you cant stop her. If shes more attached to him than you, you cant change that. I know it hurts, but you've got no choice. If she is starting to forget you, thats her choice. But trust me, she'll remember you.

I used to have a best friend and she was soooo nice. And i would just try to play with other popular kids instead of her, i mean i liked her but a lot of times i wouldnt play with her,but she still called me her best friend. She considered me like her sister!!! Then one day she moved away. I was sad, but she was crying and was super sad. She came over the day before she left and we said bye and everything and she left. She would call me but i couldnt call her because i didnt know her new number and neither did she. Then one day she stopped calling. After awhile, i realized what a great friend she was and that i probably lost the bestest of best friends that i could ever have. And i regret that i didnt plat with her a lot or know her phone number and i especially regret i wasnt a good friend to her. I would cry because i missed her. Your friend will probably always remember you even if you lose contact.

I wish u the best!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bethany - 12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
[] - Tori - 12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
[] - S - 12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
[] - Brooke - 12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
[] - jojo - 12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
[] - Hope - 12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
[] - Horse lover!!! - 12-09-2012 01:18 PM