This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does this mean he likes me or does it mean nothing? (I WILL HELP YOU!!)?
10-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Does this mean he likes me or does it mean nothing? (I WILL HELP YOU!!)?
I used to like this guy named Jerome, but I've moved on from him. I also know this other guy, named Mike. We are both Juniors, but we go to different schools. Mike and I were in this club together for two years, but we never really talked. Mike's friend (who is my friend also) told me who Mike was and I introduced myself. The next day, I was walking, and talking, to Jerome and I told Jerome that I was one of the only Juniors in the club and he said "you're a Junior!?", with a look that was sort of like "really?" then Mike (who was now behind us) said "you're a junior!" and kept looking at me as a smile spread across his face. Jerome then said "I thought you were a Senior!". Does that mean Mike likes me or am I just over-thinking this?

Here are other things Mike has done:

Here is what he has done:

answers.yahoo.com/question/
index;_ylt=Al0Rl1HAMeof.Rq
PzuO.2CPty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=201
10428101508AA6miVn

However, he knows a lot of other girls and he follows 45-50 of them on Twitter, but I'm not sure about Facebook. I haven't seen him talk to them in real life though, but he does text some of them...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does this mean he likes me or does it mean nothing? (I WILL HELP YOU!!)? - littlewilderness609 - 10-11-2012 08:02 PM
[] - ♥cindy♥ - 10-11-2012, 08:10 PM