This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help understanding this girl?
12-10-2012, 04:20 AM
I need help understanding this girl?
Gonna try to keep this short.

There's this girl that is a cheerleader and amazingly gorgeous. We're both in 11th grade. She is in my math and physics class. In math when we get on the computers to do this thing that is like a test prep we sit near each other due to assigned numbers. We talk to each other and make each other laugh while we are doing this. If we weren't talking to each other this would be pretty boring, at least I think so. So today when she found out we weren't getting on the computers she said "aww, why can't we get on study island?" Study island is the test prep site. Was she saying this because she wants to talk to me or because she just didn't want to take notes? I'm so confused.

In physics we sit near each other and she seems to flirt with me. Again, that's what I think at least. Like when the teacher hands out papers down the row, when I go to grab the paper from her she will either move it or hold on to it tightly and smile at me. Also, I will tell her pickup lines in a joking way to make her laugh and she will say some funny ones back. She laughs at almost everything I say, even if it isn't all that funny. Do you guys think she possibly likes me? Also, I'll catch her looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Thanks guys!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need help understanding this girl? - Matt - 12-10-2012 04:20 AM
[] - Benjamin - 12-10-2012, 04:28 AM
[] - joey - 12-10-2012, 04:28 AM
[] - jeff - 12-10-2012, 04:28 AM
[] - Skyline_pigeon - 12-10-2012, 04:28 AM
[] - Danielle B - 12-10-2012, 04:28 AM
[] - WorldWideWeb - 12-10-2012, 04:28 AM
[] - avwg - 12-10-2012, 04:28 AM