This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does this comment mean? genuine answers please..?
12-10-2012, 05:47 PM
what does this comment mean? genuine answers please..?
what does it mean when someone says you are like
"a slap in the face" was told this at work yest, i commented in conversation (friendly and polite)to a sometime work colleague about their black coffee no sugar, and was told the coffee was a "slap in the face, like u are" then conversation was ok, no bad vibes and i barely work with this person
do they mean im rude, ugly, what?
im professional at all times and dont apprecaite this comment, its been forgotten by them and things continued but what does it mean when ppl say this?

genuine answers only

thanks

addit: in this section as i got hateful answers elsewhere,and no i dont like them romantically or them me! we are sometime colleagues who barely work together and remain professional, why do ppl make these nasty? comments.. and no it wasnt said as a joke..

nasty answers not needed
it was just me making a casual, trying to make conversation, half joking, comment coffee, i wasnt rude and didnt mean to offend, was trying to be friendly but perhaps they took offence,? it was just a comment!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what does this comment mean? genuine answers please..? - SummerRain.. - 12-10-2012 05:47 PM
[] - Mars Mission - 12-10-2012, 05:55 PM
[] - c_kayak_fun - 12-10-2012, 05:55 PM