This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a crush but I'm in a relationship?
12-11-2012, 04:21 PM

I hate when things like that happen! You get all nervous, then words start to pour out, and then you just start going and going. Okay, about this girl. I am a girl, so I should be able to help. You could do simple things like waving to her in the hallway. Trust me, she will appreciate it. It is a cute little gesture. If she was willing to be friends with you before, then her feelings probably won't change. Maybe you could ask her questions about homework. Or if your are actually struggling in a subject that you have with her, ask her for her number to help you. You could go up to her and ask for her help on a paper. Then, at the end of class, you can say, " Hey thanks for helping me. Your a good teacher. Can I have your number for help on homework?" I know how scary it seems. maybe you can wait to carry out the plan until 4th quarter to see where your seats on. But don't play dumb. I hate when people act dumb to get my attention.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Katie - 12-11-2012 04:21 PM
[] - Jane - 12-11-2012, 04:21 PM
[] - Liam - 12-11-2012, 04:21 PM
[] - Alexandria - 12-11-2012, 04:21 PM