This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help from the girls please I need to know if should try anything or just be close friends?
12-11-2012, 05:10 PM

I am going to try and help you, hon, but I am also going to tell you that I can't guarantee that things will end up exactly the way that you want.

This guy that your friend is with sounds like a bit of a jerk and it sounds like he uses her. Some girls stay with guys like that because they genuinely care about them. Sometimes, it's because they have no other options that seem better.

Maybe your friend just needs to know that you are there for her. It sounds like you need to sit down and talk with her, if you can get her alone. Maybe, if she knows what a good guy you are, and she knows that you can treat her better, she may finally get rid of this guy.

But, I don't want to see you get hurt so, if it doesn't go the way you would like, I am genuinely sorry. You seem like a really great man. At the end of the day, all you can do is try.

Good luck! I hope everything works out for you. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Manda - 12-11-2012 05:10 PM
[] - Tiger - 12-11-2012, 05:10 PM
[] - _wisdomisbeauty - 12-11-2012, 05:10 PM