This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Affirm dry and itchy scalp relaxer yellow?
12-11-2012, 05:07 PM
Affirm dry and itchy scalp relaxer yellow?
this lady who used to be a beautician recently gave me and my friends a couple of profession brand relaxers. one of which was affirm dry and itchy scalp relaxer. my friend recently relaxed her hair with it recently it she said the relaxer was yellow, which is not the normal color for relaxers usually, so i wanted to know if affirms dry and itchy scalp relaxer is like this yellow-ish color. because i have use this brand in the salon before and it was white but i don't know if the formula i used was the dry and itch scalp one, which might be a different color. so i just want to know is this its normal color, is this safe for me to use on my hair, or is the relaxer expired.

She also gave us syntonics botanical conditioning creme relaxer-this one looks normal-is this a good brand should i use this instead or should i not use any of them,

i usually use organic root stimulator normal in the box and im thinking of switching to a lye relaxer as ive heard its better for the hair and i also like how it doesn't make my hair look flat. im think of buying the organic root stimulator lye relaxer instead if i don't use the relaxers she gave us- is this a good idea-please help me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Affirm dry and itchy scalp relaxer yellow? - like36 - 12-11-2012 05:07 PM
[] - Sur La Mer - 12-11-2012, 05:15 PM