This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really miss my friend. How do I get her to like me again?
12-11-2012, 05:31 PM

2 me its sounds as though you have drifted apapt going to other schools you have both
Met different people an made freinds , when u do go to another school u end up freimds with the people that went to that school as you will see them every day , i think it seems a bit selfish that shes making excuses i think shes diing it because shes out with her other m8s from that school , dont be upset these things happen what i would do is go round her house and ask to speak to her about it , she may feel like ur being clingy and want to with her all the time ,
When i left primary school i had a best freinds the same as you , wen we got our letters and i found out i was in a cometly different class to her and wudnt have any classes with her i cried and was really upset coz i thort i was loosing my best freind , the teacher said not to worry we will still be freinds , her mom took us to scool every morning then we parted to go to different classes from there i used to round her nans or vice versa in year 7 then we eventually parted and made our own freinds and clicks we were still freinds just didnt do anything after schol anymore , years later in yr ten we rekindled
Our freindship also with my old best m8 from nursery and my freind, there was 5 of us again yay , we all soon parted tho wen we left school etc we still speak but rarley , its not the first time thats happened wen i was 17 i had a group of freinds that i used to chill with everyday at my flat wenwere inseprable we all parted, 2 have niw got children i have settled
Down now
Trust me i know ur upset and i know how it feels but u will soon know who ur true freinds are coz i did
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Beach Bum - 12-11-2012, 05:31 PM
[] - Laura-louise - 12-11-2012 05:31 PM