This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont think my boyfriend is faithful, what to do?
12-11-2012, 07:09 PM
I dont think my boyfriend is faithful, what to do?
You see I have a long distance relationship with my boyfriend, (he lives in turkey and I live in california) Despite the different timezone, the only way we talk is online like facebook, skype, text, etc. Anyway my problem is that he always going from a girl to girl that ineterest him. Sometimes he won't talk to me for days just to talk to her (like right now) When I start to complain he would be denying it and tells me that there just friends but I've seen their conversations and he is very flirtacious. And not only that, sometimes he tells me stories where he made a girl turn on and he gets bothered because I get upset. He tells me is not big deal. And another time where he told me about a girl he knows that needs to get laid (he explain to me very vulgar) because she's emo and apart from that he tells me she's really attractive. I was bothered and upset and I told him that's wrong and he said "what's wrong on admiting she's a hot and attractive woman" I don't think he's trustworthy, to me atleast. I feel if there is an open girl coming on to him, yes he will cheat on me. He has several pages on facebook as well, he's telling me one of them but I found one where he talks to this girl a lot posting on his wall "she has a beautiful voice! :3 " and stuff like that. I don't know what to do, I mean I tried dumping him so many times but he will be like "I will change" "I'm sorry" "teach me what I did wrong" but I don't know I gave him so many chances honestly I'm tired/ angry of this and his behaviour, and should I talk to him first that something is bothering me knowing that he still hasent talk to me in days?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I dont think my boyfriend is faithful, what to do? - blondiepink - 12-11-2012 07:09 PM
[] - ? - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - daniel - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - crystal - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - Crinson - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - luckygal - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM