This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont think my boyfriend is faithful, what to do?
12-11-2012, 07:17 PM

He lives in turkey!!!!!!!! That's A FRICKING LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!!!!!! Girl it ain't even worth it. He's making you fell bad, when you'll never even see him. Yah, it's nice being able to talk to someone. But you can still be friends with him, but keeping this "relationship" if you can even call it that, going is ridiculous. It's just gonna really hurt you. He knows he can get away with it and then sweet talk his way back in, but girl your not gonna be one of those push-over girls that he can walk all over. Hate to break it to ya, but this has gotta stop before it hurts you anymore. And if you stay together, where is the relationship going to? There's no point to it, it'll be those same conversations, on Skype and fb, for as long as you can put up with it. And in the end you'll be thinking why the hell did I put up with this for so long when I could be having a REAL relationship, with someone I can touch hold kiss and talk to without the need of a screen or phone. I guarantee it'll just start hurting more and more unless it stops now. I'm really sorry to sound rude, but I just want to help, and make you realize... Good luck sweetie xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ? - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - daniel - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - crystal - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - Crinson - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - luckygal - 12-11-2012 07:17 PM