This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I dont think my boyfriend is faithful, what to do?
12-11-2012, 07:17 PM

There is absolutely no reason for him to tell the woman he loves about intimate conversations/relations that he has with other women. To cause such pointless hurt and unnecessary hardship within the relationship is complete nonsense to me.

Hes not worth it sweetheart, I promise you. You don't deserve to feel like this.

The greatest strength in a relationship is not only connection, but trust. After the bull he's put you through, I 100% understand if you feel neither with him. I mean, two of the most imperative elements in maintaining a HEALTHY relationship have been compromised! The trust has been severed; so has your connection.

Now if it were me, I wouldn't call, text, gravel, or explain anything to him. I wouldn't consider him worthy of listening ears or second chances. But if your mind is already made up and you just have to work it out then:

You need to fully communicate to him what qualities you need in a good, solid partner. If you want someone trustworthy, loving, and attentive, communicate that to him. If you're uncomfortable with his flirtatious conversations and straying ways, lay down the laws and implement them. However, there is only so much you can do from all the way around the world.

Good luck love
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ? - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - daniel - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - crystal - 12-11-2012 07:17 PM
[] - Crinson - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM
[] - luckygal - 12-11-2012, 07:17 PM