This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think that I am a sociopath?
12-12-2012, 04:44 AM
I think that I am a sociopath?
Sorry if this is long. The other day I came across the word sociopath and I looked into it. As long as I can remember I have, been fitting this category for years. I'm a 15 year old male and I have been arrested for drug paraph. Etc. not only has this been my issue but for as long as I can remember I have been picking fights and things. The thing is I am amazing with words. I can get people to literally do anything I want to. I have done things like stolen a lot and I feel no remorse at all.I lie CONSTANTLY and cheat all the time and I can get myself out of any sticky situation if needed. I really started to notice my values when my friends always told me to get something for them, using my "stingy ways. " really, I don't care for my family too much and I feel as if sometimes they aren't on my side. The thing is though, I have cried before and all that. I feel like I have some sort of emotion, but I have NEVER cried for another person. Just myself. I also have a horrible temper, but I'm not easily angered but when I am it's bad. Also I've had sexual relations with lots of girls but that's it. Nothing else. I have never loved a girl. Besides all of these things people seem to really like me an think I'm funny and attractive. I always make people laugh but I have a darkish sense of humor, like the things that make me laugh are when I make fun of somebody. I recently made a fake twitter acc. And ripped on everyone in my grade for all of the embarrassing things they did, and I don't feel bad at all until I got in trouble for it legally. So someone please tell me if I fit this, or if I'm just your average attention seeking asshole.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I think that I am a sociopath? - High4Dayz - 12-12-2012 04:44 AM
[] - Vivek - 12-12-2012, 04:52 AM
[] - Kevin7 - 12-12-2012, 04:52 AM
[] - Sing it - 12-12-2012, 04:52 AM