This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think that I am a sociopath?
12-12-2012, 04:52 AM

You are what people refer to as a "horrible person". Now your condition is a tricky one as this is a very tricky condition. Just consider it a blessing, I suppose, as it will allow you to do things that people with a conscience are unable to. The key thing to know is that a sociopath is unable to feel common emotions that others feel, but they are incredibly good at acting these emotions. A sociopath is also not really born unless there was some kind of a childhood trauma, such as witnessing a murder, a severed connection to someone they were extremely close with, or abuse. Another thing to remember is that a sociopath doesn't really become dangerous unless they have desires for arson, killing animals, and/or they constantly wet their bed beyond an "acceptable" age (in " " because some people face this problem well into their childhood, but not because they are homicidal). Until you begin to face these problems, I wouldn't jump to some cockamamie excuse that you pulled out of your ass to justify your actions. However if you do find that you fit into one or more of these categories, my sincerest condolences for your condition, and you should probably consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I think that I am a sociopath? - High4Dayz - 12-12-2012, 04:44 AM
[] - Vivek - 12-12-2012 04:52 AM
[] - Kevin7 - 12-12-2012, 04:52 AM
[] - Sing it - 12-12-2012, 04:52 AM