This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i lose my virginity with little experience?
12-12-2012, 07:00 AM

Since I'm a parent and my daughter is going to be 16, I will approach it in this manner as if you were my daughter and this won't be a lecture because i'm the "cool' parent, at least I consider myself to be.

Listen honey, there is nothing wrong with being a virgin. I know there is a lot of peer pressure to lose your virginity this day an age to say that you've "done" it so you can sound cool like smoking or doing drugs, or drinking beer, or what have you, but you only have one virginity.

Look at the older people around you....How many of them actually end up with the guys that took their virginity? not very many...a small percentage, but when you look back at it you don't want to say i met some guy on the internet to lose my virginity to get it over with. When you have kids are you gonna tell your daughter that's how you lost your virginity and that she can do it the same way?

I "cringe" at the thought of the day I find out my daughter is no longer a virgin, but that's her choice, if I had it my way she would wait until she is married and finds her true love, but that's not reality these days. I just want her to be smart and not suffer heartache along the way. The person who "deserves" your virginity is the person who you feel is special in your heart and treats you the way you want to be treated and isn't going dump you the moment they get what they want/came for.

Hope this helps and good luck.
gemini_mike2007@yahoo.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - gemini_mike2007 - 12-12-2012 07:00 AM
[] - crazigirlalert - 12-12-2012, 07:00 AM
[] - narrowmeal283 - 12-12-2012, 07:00 AM
[] - Tobias - 12-12-2012, 07:00 AM
[] - Renren - 12-12-2012, 07:00 AM