This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No Future - What does NO future actually mean?
12-12-2012, 07:24 AM

1. Thank you SO much for using paragraphs, usually people just send a wall of text and I don't wanna read that.

2. I'm typing this assuming you are female. I am a male and I have done exactly what he is doing to you before, I can't read his mind obviously so take my advice with a grain of salt, because his thought process could be completely different to mine.

Saying that there is no future doesn't mean that he doesn't like you, but rather he does not feel that your personality and his will not mix. He could feel that the relationship would end within 2 weeks and what's the point in trying for something that wont last?

Maby if you told him in person he would have reacted better. I'm not saying by text is wrong but when you do it in person you put him on the spot and you get to observe his reaction.

My advise isn't good but that is what I believe is the problem.

PS: he could also be interested in somebody else, just about to ask someone out, already have a girlfriend or just not really be interested in anything at the moment.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Shane - 12-12-2012 07:24 AM
[] - Nicole - 12-12-2012, 07:24 AM
[] - Party animal - 12-12-2012, 07:24 AM
[] - Bingo - 12-12-2012, 07:24 AM