This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why have i been rejected and how do i make girls think im not a player?
12-12-2012, 09:12 AM
Why have i been rejected and how do i make girls think im not a player?
I was a shy guy. Now i freely talk to girls. There is this one girl in my english class whom i had a crush on , i manned up and asked her for her contact info only to find out she was taken AFTER getting her facebook. I offered friendship but she didint even respind to that. Second, i walk up to girls and try to start a convo and use some pick up lines and they just seem so rejecting. I am dressed well. Why is this? Did i hit on the wrong girls or am i doing something wrong? Only about 2 gave me thier numbers but they looked like sluts so i didint bother. All the girls whom i thought were girlfriend material reject me.

Also, as i mentioned i was a shy guy but now i talk to girls more openly. How do i make them think
Im not like other guys who just hit on random girls to get to bed? Because in reality i dont want that and i really want a girl to love and have a commited relationship with.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why have i been rejected and how do i make girls think im not a player? - Moe - 12-12-2012 09:12 AM
[] - nemesis2g3 - 12-12-2012, 09:20 AM