This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I block someone on facebook will they get a notification that I liked something?
12-13-2012, 12:34 PM
If I block someone on facebook will they get a notification that I liked something?
So theres this guy in one of my classes that sat next to me one day.  I went home and looked him up on Facebook. I was looking at this guy's profile pictures and i accidentally liked one of the pictures but then I unliked it and blocked him. By blocking him I thought that he wouldn't get the notification of me liking his picture. Does he still see the notification of me liking that picture even though I blocked him? When do you think I should unblock him? Please answer. This has been bothering me for a week and it's been making me feel like crap. Oh and if he did see the notification do you think he thinks that I'm a creep? I wasn't friends with him on Facebook at the time this happened.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
If I block someone on facebook will they get a notification that I liked something? - ari m - 12-13-2012 12:34 PM
[] - Rom Cartridge - 12-13-2012, 12:42 PM
[] - ha - 12-13-2012, 12:42 PM
[] - _Scooby Doodle_ - 12-13-2012, 12:42 PM
[] - Sarafin - 12-13-2012, 12:42 PM