This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
School admin sees what I am doing on the computer. How can I stop it?
12-13-2012, 10:03 PM

hmm...I remember in my highschool, all sites, or a good majority of them that were deemed 'inappropiate' were blocked, like facebook. Internet access were limited and everything but it wasn't as if you couldn't find anything to do.

Srry though, you can't stop the admin from seeing wha you're doing. They're suppose to see what you're doing >,< However, i guess you're school's computer system is different from mine's. We did not get notifications like you did. (perhaps it's because our sites were blocked?)

I took a typing class my senior year and needless to say there was a lot of free time. The teacher had no problem wih us playing as long as we were done with our assignments. He did say no shooting games or killing games if a staff walked in. I think a month or two into the year though, the school notified him saying there was too much 'playing' time. (the hours he classes spent on the internet were too much) and that we had to stop. So we only had free days on Friday for the last 30 mins. Since i had mine first period, i didn't mine, time for hw i didn't fnish XD

However, if yur admin was warning you, the best thing you could've done was prolly to just move off of that site, even if it seems harmless or appropiate. I'm sure there are other sites you could've tried.

There prolly are ways to get through the school system, but really, the time that you get on the internet at school isn't really worth it in my opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - James - 12-13-2012, 10:03 PM
[] - Gardner - 12-13-2012, 10:03 PM
[] - t12_incomplete - 12-13-2012, 10:03 PM
[] - Nouika - 12-13-2012 10:03 PM