This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
whats happening in my marriage?
10-11-2012, 10:30 PM

He sounds rather shallow and insincere, doesn't he: more interested in his public image than his family. Or only interested in his family in order to help his career. He is getting away with cheating on you, so what's to stop him continuing? Clearly he has no respect for you, his daughter, the institution of marriage or the promises he made to you when you wed. Why do you stay with him? Normally I'd urge you to work hard on your marriage for her sake, but I don't feel that this would have much effect, or even be in her interests. She must be forming a very jaundiced view of how the roles of a husband and a wife should be. Pity you don't give her age, but I'll assume she is quite young still.

If you really want to try to save this marriage, I suggest you both read Dr Phil McGraw's excellent book, Relationship Rescue. (I wish I got commission, as I recommend it to so many people!). As he says in the book, it’s not only for people whose relationships are in trouble.

Email me if you would like to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mike - 10-11-2012, 10:30 PM
[] - Min - 10-11-2012, 10:30 PM
[] - Coach Simon - 10-11-2012 10:30 PM
[] - Frosty - 10-11-2012, 10:30 PM
[] - Manoj - 10-11-2012, 10:30 PM