This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete my Facebook account?
12-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Should I delete my Facebook account?
I am sick of this!!!

i now see the whole world has changed. All the teenagers that I talk to, they like to sound bitchy every time and that they are too "cool". And I just don't like it that i keep seeing Facebook on almost EVERY site I go to, I always see a "Add us on Facebook" it's just so annoying. I know that Facebook gives needy people a place to go(without actually getting off their presumably fat asses) so they just sit in front of the computer the whole time without actually going out and meeting people in real life. And I feel like I'm addicted to this!! Sad. Now when i'm doing school, I always feel the need of wanting to check Facebook every time for notifications and then I end up using the site for a while. It also gave me an impact on all my school work because of it. I just feel like I need to disconnect my mind entirely from this Facebook world. All the teenagers I talk to just presumably act so stupid, and whining like little kids, and placing a ridiculous status.

What do you guys think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I delete my Facebook account? - No Name - 12-15-2012 07:19 AM
[] - Harry - 12-15-2012, 07:27 AM
[] - NJ outlaw - 12-15-2012, 07:27 AM
[] - Elementum - 12-15-2012, 07:27 AM
[] - Snakyyyy - 12-15-2012, 07:27 AM
[] - Bob Bobington - 12-15-2012, 07:27 AM