This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend is mad at me and I want to fix it, please help?
12-15-2012, 07:34 PM
My girlfriend is mad at me and I want to fix it, please help?
Okay so a few days ago, I was on xbox playing some gamebattles(Im in MLG which is where you play xbox on a team, you play a set of games then get payed,) and had my music BLARING. I'm not talking bout something like lady gaga or that crap, screamo. So I'm sitting there playing and little did I know, my girlfriend started chat with me. Now I have the Facebook app on my iPod so it usually has a notification pop up if someone starts chat or something unless you set yourself as offline. I didnt know this but when you have yourself set as online but your on the home page where the apps are, it still shows you online but doesnt give you a notification. Anyways, she started the chat and I had no clue. So after about an hour, I get off xbox and check my iPod to find she left a message on my wall, "I hate you Jimmy! We're done and that's final!" I had replied to find out what I did wrong and she stated what's wrong(you know what she said,) then I proceeded to explain myself but she ignored me. Now heartbroken I desperatly try and beg for her, I love her to death and would risk my payroll, belongings even my life just for her. You can't even imagine how I felt! I got off, walk to her house and literally fell to my knees begging her on her doorstep to forget what happened and take me back. I may sound like a wimp but actually she's the reason I didn't kill myself last year, basically if I didn't have her, I'd be 6 feet deep right now. Anyways she then proceeded to spit on me, slam the door in my face then blocked me on Facebook. So basically, for the past few days I've been lying in my bed listening to depressing music, looking at her pics and contemplating suicide. Obviously I love her deeply and I'm close to ending my life because she hates me now. I feel like someone shot me, ripped my heart out and fed it to a pitbull while aiming a gun at me. I just want to die! Please help before this escalates and I end up doing something dumb. Pease help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My girlfriend is mad at me and I want to fix it, please help? - Under Broken Skies - 12-15-2012 07:34 PM
[] - wrestling star - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
[] - shutuppauface - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
[] - Neha Malhotra - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
[] - Horse Love - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
[] - Ashley Siebrasse - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
[] - taylormae034 - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM