This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend is mad at me and I want to fix it, please help?
12-15-2012, 07:42 PM

first of all; please. do not commit suicide. in the past two years ive had two teenage guy cousins commit suicid; both over their girlfreiends. and i can tell you love her and if my boyfriend did that to me i would take him back. and she shouldnt have been mad about that anyways. so maybe just give her some time. i would like write her a letter or something and tell her all your intentions but dont tell her your going to kill yourself if she doesnt becuz you shouldnt wanna be with someone who is scaring you into it. and you wouldnt wanna put that kinda pressure on her. im sorry about this though. no matter what happens; please do not commit suicide, i promise you its not worth it.
since your alive now; you can still have her as even a friend and see her and know shes okay but if you kill yourself; you could go to hell; and you will never ever see her again because they know that is what would hurt you more.
im sorry though there bud; but just please dont do anything stupid. because im sure there is people who care alot about you and would be terribly heart broken and never have closure if you did that t oyourself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - wrestling star - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
[] - shutuppauface - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
[] - Neha Malhotra - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
[] - Horse Love - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
[] - Ashley Siebrasse - 12-15-2012 07:42 PM
[] - taylormae034 - 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM