This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Possibly getting a new phone!?
12-16-2012, 08:25 AM

First off, congrats!

Second, don't get the Motorola Citrus, definitely not worth it for a free phone. It will most likely ruin your smartphone experience.

Third, all smartphones will have a pretty terrible battery life (even the iPhone), so what you will need to do is carry around an extra charger, or buy an extended battery for your phone off Amazon. (I send a lot of texts a day too, ALOT, so investing in an extended battery was a very smart choice for me).

I really do think you will enjoy the Droid 3. Heavy texters like us REQUIRE a qwerty keyboard. When i was texting on a touch screen, omg, it was a huge pain. I would always mistype because i'm trying to zip out these text messages, and there are times when you're typing out 'slang' and your phone will always auto-correct it to a different "stupid" word. Save yourself the hassle and get a qwerty keyboard because in the long run (2 years), you won't regret it. And the Motorola Droid 3 has a great qwerty keyboard. I love iPhones too, but the touch screen texting just irritated me to no end.

You should probably visit Wirefly (Walmart of the Wireless World) to find a great deal on the Droid 3

http://www.wirefly.com/?r=wirefly_cj

I believe they have it right now for $69.99 compared to $199.99 from Verizon Wireless. And their rebates are instant so none of the mailing in crap. And the phone will ship to you within 24 hours. They require you to stay on contract with Verizon Wireless for at least 6 months, or else they will charge you the full phone fee, but since you lasted 2 years before, you can definitely do it again.

Enjoy your new smartphone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sarah - 12-16-2012, 08:25 AM
[] - Jerman - 12-16-2012, 08:25 AM
[] - Sysilia Lee-Jones - 12-16-2012, 08:25 AM
[] - Phone Geek - 12-16-2012 08:25 AM