This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my childhood best friend doesnt want to be friends anymore?!?
10-11-2012, 11:59 PM
my childhood best friend doesnt want to be friends anymore?!?
My best friend and I have been friends since elementary school.. we're almost 20 now. We used to be inseparable until I moved 3hrs away from my home town. But I visit home every other weekend and she came and stayed occasionally. Once while she was visiting we put on super red lipstick and took funny pictures. Well I put one on facebook, because I thought it was cute. I recieved a text from her calling me a spiteful b***h and to take the pic down. I told her I was in the middle of driving on the thru way and I would do it when I wasn't driving. She continued to flip out saying I'm fake and I hate myself, my bf is the only person I have and when he leaves me I'll have nothing and I'm pathetic and she doesn't want to be my friend she said all of this in a very mean way. We have had fights before so I just responded with okay I'm glad you told me how you feel. Thinking it would blow over. Well its been two weeks of not talking. She has posted mean things about me on her MySpace/Twitter.

I'm confused as to why she would act like that over a picture? I think she may be mad because i moved to be with my bf after he got back from Afghanistan. Also ill ne starting college soon and she doesn't do much but play xbox live. Does she feel like I'm leaving her behind? Honestly Idk if I want to be friends with someone who flips out over little things like that and thencontinues to embarrass me. Let me know what you think.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
my childhood best friend doesnt want to be friends anymore?!? - voicelessfaucet229 - 10-11-2012 11:59 PM
[] - :) - 10-12-2012, 12:07 AM
[] - Zander - 10-12-2012, 12:07 AM
[] - phhh.... - 10-12-2012, 12:07 AM
[] - KissKiss - 10-12-2012, 12:07 AM
[] - kelgal07 - 10-12-2012, 12:07 AM
[] - DOLLii3 - 10-12-2012, 12:07 AM
[] - MMMM - 10-12-2012, 12:07 AM
[] - Theatre 'N Dance - 10-12-2012, 12:07 AM