This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OMG WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DREAM YOU ARE BEING STALKED?!?!?!?!?!?
10-12-2012, 12:01 AM
OMG WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DREAM YOU ARE BEING STALKED?!?!?!?!?!?
Omg I had the WORST dream I've had in YEARS last night. I dreamt that I had met a guy and basically rejected him. In my dream I NEVER seen the guys face i just knew I rejected him and didnt want him. The dream took place in either some place like Washington, DC or New York. So then the guy basically became obsessed with me and I could feel him watching me. In the dream I met up with my guy friend and I felt a litltle better about the situation. Maybe protected? Anyway we were looking for some place to go because I was so scared I didnt want to go home. So we went to my dads house and that made me feel better also but i was scared he had followed me there my friend off of TWITTER who I DO NOT KNOW nor EVER MET went to check outside and when she came back she was dead. It was like someone had cut her throat and stuffed her with stuffed animal stuffing. It was SICKENING, and I feel terrible. Does anyone have ANY IDEA what this could mean? PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks to all who do 10pts to the best answer!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
OMG WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DREAM YOU ARE BEING STALKED?!?!?!?!?!? - it gurl257 - 10-12-2012 12:01 AM
[] - Ashtyツ - 10-12-2012, 12:09 AM
[] - jadiva - 10-12-2012, 12:09 AM
[] - grumpton - 10-12-2012, 12:09 AM
[] - House&BonesFan!!<3 - 10-12-2012, 12:09 AM