This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Information about the devastion on the housing markets?
12-23-2012, 03:38 AM

Yes, and the only easy to use and honest site I know about.

My husband and I have saved a lot of money staying out of the buying and selling at the right times. We have been looking at a site by a guy named Patrick, it may be "Patrick.net," I'm not sure. Even while the real estate companies kept the media saying everything was great, Patrick would give the real scoop. We've learned a lot, and we are the only ones in our family that were not hit hard by all the lies. What everyone forgets is the real estate companies have a lot to gain by keeping us in the dark, and a LOT of money to buy off the media. I would research the Patrick site, before I make a move. The nice thing is he has the real statistics and graphs, without all the interpretation from the media. The bare truth helped us make our decisions. Independent research is key. Never trust someone that has thousands to gain from their lies. That most often means lenders and real estate associations. Knowing the numbers is one step, knowing when to buy and sell, and how, is the next. Patrick's site is great for all of the above.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lavender L - 12-23-2012, 03:38 AM
[] - words_that_live_on - 12-23-2012, 03:38 AM
[] - greffy - 12-23-2012, 03:38 AM
[] - Patriotic Mom - 12-23-2012, 03:38 AM
[] - gugliamo00 - 12-23-2012, 03:38 AM
[] - hollygosassy - 12-23-2012 03:38 AM