This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best Email Hosting solution for my needs?
01-04-2013, 08:25 PM
What is the best Email Hosting solution for my needs?
I find the information I've looked up on the web in regards to email hosting, a little muddy. Which tells me I really don't understand what it is I'm looking for. I know what I need, just not which "plan" applies to my needs.

I have a small business managing a number of social media accounts for other businesses. Part of what I need is to absolutely know when someone new follows these businesses on Twitter. I registered a single domain name through NameCheap and was successfully forwarding all email addressed to that domain to my home ISP email account for about 10 months (abc@mydomainname.com, def@mydomainname.com, ghi@mydomainname.com etc) - using their free email forwarding service.

About 2+ weeks ago I stopped receiving Twitter notifications (which is essential to my business) - I contacted Twitter, NameCheap and my ISP. I tried whitelisting @postmaster.twitter.com within my ISP's webmail interface, to no avail. I can successfully send an email from my home ISP email to anysetupaddress@mydomain.com and it does forward back to my home ISP email. So it is working for email other than Twitter. In any case, I haven't been able to solve my issue and I'm willing to pay for email hosting in order to see if cutting out the middle man might solve my issue.

What I need is the ability to have 20+ email addresses that end in my currently registered domain name. An ability to access/send/receive them through a control panel and ideally that all email would go to a single inbox. I do not have a website and do not require one. I registered the domain name specifically to have email addresses that end in my business name.

I don't know what the best service, best company or best solution would be. I have no idea if I have to transfer the domain name from NameCheap (I registered it there, but they aren't hosting a website for me).

Thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What is the best Email Hosting solution for my needs? - Dodie - 01-04-2013 08:25 PM
[] - Eli - 01-04-2013, 08:33 PM
[] - Simplicity Matters - 01-04-2013, 08:33 PM
[] - Adele - 01-04-2013, 08:33 PM
[] - PrabaK - 01-04-2013, 08:33 PM