This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think about the rock saying this after raw?
01-06-2013, 11:44 PM

I think that he's being honest. He's only one man, and he's allowed to do whatever he wants, whether it be wrestling or acting. I have never once doubted his love for his fans and the WWE, but since he left for "Hollywood" everybody has been calling him a sell-out. Just because he felt he accomplished all that he could at the time, and wanted to start acting full time doesn't make him a sell-out. Hell, Stone Cold is making movies/tv shows too, but he retired first, so I guess that makes it okay. Some WWE fans really p*ss me off... they b*tch about EVERY LITTLE THING. "OMG The Rock sold out! I hate Super Cena! I can't believe The Miz is champion! I hate Randy Orton, he acts like a robot! Are you freaking kidding me, Alberto Del Rio won the Royal Rumble? For real? Vickie Guerrero is SO annoying! Triple H is back, but his comeback kind of sucked."

It doesn't matter what the WWE tries to do, someone, somewhere is bound to complain. Give it a rest, people!

EDIT: And to everybody saying The Rock wasn't "man enough" to come to Buffalo, I'm pretty sure it was so that he could SHOW everybody that he has his WWF/E titles on DISPLAY at his home, where he can see them everyday. Jesus Christ.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jake - 01-06-2013, 11:44 PM
[] - From.The.Hollow - 01-06-2013 11:44 PM
[] - terry v - 01-06-2013, 11:44 PM
[] - The great kahli - 01-06-2013, 11:44 PM