This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Atheists&Christians&Everyone Tbh Why can't we all just get along?
01-07-2013, 07:44 AM

Before my dad died he said that without religion he wouldnt of have to go to war, or so he says religion causes war. i really like your question, but some of the points are a bit "jsnkjsdf" such as the part were you say "An Atheist should be able to express an opinion without a christian directly telling them 'You're Going To Hell!'" now i dunno about other christains, but ive never said that, and it is definitly not the christain attitude. firstly there is no such thing as atheiests, to be an atheist you need to know every thing in the universe and have proof that god does not exsist right? so hence they are all agnostic , meaning they just don't know. secondly these so called christains you speak about need to fix their attitudes don't they know that without a relationship with god their religion is meaningless quote,

"James 1:26-27
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

so now we've come to the conclusion that there are no atheists but just agnostic ignorant silys? yeah... well Personally i think that christains are doing good, without talking about all the bad stuff lets talk about the good stuff. they have dozens of crap for the public, just look at red cross, feeding the hungry looking after the street people, charitys , child help ect..so much more. but look at the athiests, oh wait there are no atheists, look at the agnostic people that believe in the big bang, most ive met are selfish and only think about themselves and there big house and family.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - J - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - kitty - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - Sky - 01-07-2013 07:44 AM
[] - Nous - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - the talking snake - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - CAB - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - Mackey - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - K. Plesner - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - obedientdime639 - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM