This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Atheists&Christians&Everyone Tbh Why can't we all just get along?
01-07-2013, 07:44 AM

Christianity is a dangerous religion (as are all other religions). Firstly, Christianity is divisive. There are over 35,000 different sects of Christianity in the United States alone and many of those sects do not get along with each other. Christians cannot get their own house in order, so how can you expect them to get along with others.

Secondly, all religions (and that includes Christianity) are based on lies. We have evidence of who created God, where God was created, when he was created and which myths he was based on. We have had that evidence for millennia, yet religions like Christianity continue to spread the lies. What is most hideous about religions like Christianity is their well-honed indoctrination of innocent children.

Thirdly, the indoctrination of people into religions like Christianity creates some very emotionally unstable people. Let me give you an example, in the state where I live, the second leading cause of death among youth is suicide. The leading cause of death in youth is traffic accidents. I would bet my life that their indoctrination into Christianity has a direct correlation with their emotionally imbalanced minds.

Lastly, in the United States, we cannot analyze statistics related to religion because it is illegal to collect religious affiliation data. That makes analyzing religion and its effects on its adherents virtually impossible to do.

I personally would not have the problems I have with religion if religions, such as Christianity, would tell their adherent the truth about their religion and make it legal to analyze religion’s impact on its adherent’s mental and physical health. I will continue to have problems with religion as long as religions hide behind the law.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - J - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - kitty - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - Sky - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - Nous - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - the talking snake - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - CAB - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - Mackey - 01-07-2013 07:44 AM
[] - K. Plesner - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM
[] - obedientdime639 - 01-07-2013, 07:44 AM