This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Twitter Account got suspended, I didn't get any emails for the ticket!!?
01-07-2013, 04:17 PM
My Twitter Account got suspended, I didn't get any emails for the ticket!!?
My twitter account got suspended Sad Its the 3rd time i got suspended, actually i was voting, the votes include hash tags and link for it to count and i was spamming it. They are connected with twitter tracker Sad I have already 28k followers, and I already went to the support center and sent a request, but the problem is, when i check my emails, I didn't get the tickets in which i will reply with. I already checked the spam/delete folders, but they contain none!! I also sent the requests to twitter 5 times,but i still didn't get request. I saw some site, it says i should email suspended@twitter.com if i can't make the request. But the format will be the same. I got a reply from twitter that they aren't monitoring that anymore. Is there any other alternate emails that i can send requests? Can I still retrieve my account back?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Twitter Account got suspended, I didn't get any emails for the ticket!!? - Joshua p - 01-07-2013 04:17 PM
[] - Scott - 01-07-2013, 04:25 PM