This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi, I'd like to know what are the best Question and Answer/General Info sites out there besides Yahoo! Answers?
01-07-2013, 08:35 PM
Hi, I'd like to know what are the best Question and Answer/General Info sites out there besides Yahoo! Answers?
Hello there. I'm looking for Question and Answer SItes/General Information sites where I can ask questions on anything besides Yahoo! Answers. Yahoo! Answers is okay but it gets boring. I do a lot of research and I don't want to limit myself to a few sites including this one. I have used Allexperts.com, Able2know.com and I have heard of Wikianswers.com. What are the best Question and Answer/General Information sites out there, besides Yahoo! Answers, that are similar to this one? I would like general information sites where you can ask questions on anything. You have mentioned Chacha.com. Do you have to text message questions on chacha? I don't want that.
Please let me know and please list as many Question and Answer sites as possible. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hi, I'd like to know what are the best Question and Answer/General Info sites out there besides Yahoo! Answers? - Jason G. - 01-07-2013 08:35 PM
[] - Marwan - 01-07-2013, 08:43 PM
[] - A W - 01-07-2013, 08:43 PM
[] - Animals Love me - 01-07-2013, 08:43 PM