This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Taurus girls can you explain what does this means to u?? 5POINTS?
10-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Taurus girls can you explain what does this means to u?? 5POINTS?
ok there is this taurus girl who i thought she used to love me i gave up on her long time.. i didnt talk to her for a while, so now i changed and i look different .. i started spiking my hair and having lots of GF not the old me who used to stalk her , my sister showed her my pic with my GF and she said that ' she was in a shock , never stopped screaming.. ' so she contacted me on twitter and this is what told me.. :
taurus girl : 'so I guess that old u is nt around any more :') i
me : 'what do u mean?'
taurus girl : ' i just love the old you , the one who loved me and i loved him..,'
me : 'why r u telling me this?'
taurus girl : 'u will never understand me Smoochi Smile '
me : 'maybe someday i will .., so how did u know about me?'
taurus girl : 'Cuz i care and you dont Big Grin., who made you smoochi why are you smoochi ? i just wanna hug the old you one more time then..'
me : 'i became smoochi myself..u wanna hug me one more time?'
taurus girl : 'i wanna hug the old you one more time then ill be hugging smoochi..'
me : 'u wont be hugging the old me.. only smoochi, im different now
taurus girl : ' well i dnt think ill be even hugging smoochi 2, ur GF wont let u..'
me: i hug pple all the time.. she'll be there its fine'
taurus girl: 'I DONT CARE !! I will hug u any way just to remember the old u♥, its okay if u dnt want '
me: ' so u dont want its ok..but i have a GF u knw'
taurus girl : 'i didnt say i dont want to..'
me :' so you wanna hug me one more time..?'
taurus: i guess its more , but one time will be okay :')'
then she started saying that she loves someone to make me jealouse then said ' aww ya now i have smoochi and someone Smile'
i told her why you love the old me?
she said : cuz i loved him, I loved him as every thing just like my other part Smile
me : 'does that makes smoochi 2?'
taurus girl : 'Of coures Smile since its u inside it Smile♥
...... after this i had no words to say .. i used to stalk her a lot and i told her that i loved her long time ago
but she didnt care at all. now after sudden that i only changed, she came back?! what does this mean.. i really need help she's coming my house tomorrow!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Taurus girls can you explain what does this means to u?? 5POINTS? - xxSpunkixx - 10-12-2012 01:58 AM
[] - Kalista GRL - 10-12-2012, 02:06 AM
[] - Taubra - 10-12-2012, 02:06 AM
[] - Misunderstoodvan357 - 10-12-2012, 02:06 AM
[] - Taurus - 10-12-2012, 02:06 AM