This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does it mean to dream about someone you've seen but never met?
09-30-2012, 11:16 AM
What does it mean to dream about someone you've seen but never met?
Last night i had a dream that came out the blue it was about a guy i seen off twitter. first the dream was weird it started off me,my sister & some other people was in this old lady house then some how me & him was in my moms room. i was laying on my mom we was all laughing and joking around. then my sister came in and i told him lets go some where else and my sister followed she kept asking me for money to get on the bus idk know what bus but i seen a dash bus pass by. so i threw my purse on the side walk for some reason i felt like i was in my room weird huh but it gets even weirder we was making out on the ground outside of under a stop sign and he looked into my eyes with the Same smile i seen on his avi on twitter but when i looked into his eyes i felt this type love the love I've been looking for. Then i remember i left my purse out on the street and some lady & men had it and we was fighting. crazy but what i don't get is i hate this guys personality & how he thinks on twitter what does this dream means?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What does it mean to dream about someone you've seen but never met? - cortney - 09-30-2012 11:16 AM
[] - MiiCH - 09-30-2012, 11:24 AM
[] - StupidBunny - 09-30-2012, 11:24 AM