This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would one open an online store like Netflix?
01-08-2013, 06:34 AM
How would one open an online store like Netflix?
I've been interested in doing something like this for a while now & trying to make it a reality now. How would I set up something like Netflix/Hulu combined? I know I already have to get an umbrella license & everything like that. But this is how I was gonna do it; $8 per month for everyone & the price will never change, instead of shipping out DVDs like Netflix does just have an app(portable devices & gaming consoles) & then people could view on their laptops too. But with this will save the hassle of buying copies of DVDs & shipping.(which is $16 on Netflix) but instead people could view brand new DVDs the day they come out in DVD threw an instant stream threw their app or computer. & also have TV episodes & DVDs of the older episodes like ex. Family guy season 1-7 & also air new episodes the very next day. How I plan to do it; with the TV episodes, theirs only about 16-20 new shows on a night? Somehow record all of them & upload them the next day. & with DVDs since I won't be shipping them out, they'll all be on instant stream I will only have to buy a copy & upload it to the site for people to view. But what I need help with is; How do I make a website that people can pay on. 2. How would I upload the DVDs & TV shows so that people that are members can view them? 3. How do I make the app for mobile phones, & gaming consoles (since online they can just do it from the site). I would need hl with these 3 things. How could I do this? Would I have up hire people & who & only like a one time thing for them to set up the site, app, & how people pay? Please give all the info you can (especially if you would want this kind of deal, & are a movie freak). & if you would come support us on Facebook or twitter! (Just started the fb & twitter today so only have a few subscribers but the more the better! Facebook/twitter - moviebuds. Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How would one open an online store like Netflix? - Bret Youngmoney - 01-08-2013 06:34 AM
[] - Brian - 01-08-2013, 06:42 AM
[] - Ratchetr - 01-08-2013, 06:42 AM
[] - Ai - 01-08-2013, 06:42 AM