This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Racism… Discrimination… Human rights?????
10-12-2012, 02:24 AM

Racism? Is language a race? Although I would certainly defend your right to "purse an education in the language of our chose" (whatever language that may be), I do believe you are overexaggerating. And the fact that you write 'colors' rather than 'colours' makes me wonder if you are originally Canadian yourself. In any case, I must say that the vitriol you spew suggests that French Canadians may indeed need to work to defend their language in the face of such attitudes as yours. In short, you have shot yourself in the foot and single-handedly convinced me that you are wrong.

I would have loved for my children to have the opportunity to be immersed in another language at an age when they could have absorbed it more easily. I still think you are not Canadian, which makes it rather odd for you to be so bitterly criticizing the ways of your host country.

The Francophones and the Anglophones are not two different races, but you certainly sound as though you think you are superior to them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - RE - 10-12-2012 02:24 AM
[] - ELLO GUBNER - 10-12-2012, 02:24 AM
[] - Mohamed K. - 10-12-2012, 02:24 AM
[] - Rodica - 10-12-2012, 02:24 AM