This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to forget about someone?
01-08-2013, 07:58 AM

Delete, delete, delete. Delete their name and number from all your phones and contact books. Delete every email, text, letter, etc they have sent to you or that you have sent to them (all your inboxes and sent folders including the ones on facebook/myspace/etc). delete pictures off your computer (if you really cant, then at least move them onto a seperate CD and tuck that cd far away from sight). replace every picture of them that is displayed somewhere (phone's wallpaper, frames, computer wallpaper, etc). delete songs that automatically make you think of them from your itunes and ipod. block them on your instant messenger so that you can not only NOT recieve IMs from them, but you wont even be able to tell if they are online. Delete them from your myspace, facebook, twitter, all of that. if you ever have to run into them again in a social or professional setting, dont look them in the eyes even while saying hello.

it sounds extreme, i know. but it really does work. and it works fast. im not going to go into my pathetic dating story, but eventually i came to the point where i HAD to get over this guy. i tried to just ignore him and pretend it would fade on its own but it never did. after i deleted every trace of him i started to realize that it was too much work to keep checking on what he was doing so i wasnt think about him as much. i started thinking about him less and less every month until i woke up one day and realized i hadnt thought about him in days (which was HUGE as i usually couldnt get by 5 minutes without thinkiing about him). you have to give yourself time, and give yourself the faith to realize that you will get over this person. this will work for a former lover or a friend that stabbed you in the back as this person was both for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Matt - 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM
[] - LiveLaughLove - 01-08-2013 07:58 AM
[] - vince m - 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM
[] - Insanesnow214 - 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM
[] - Alakdan - 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM
[] - iomp - 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM
[] - Barking_Dog - 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM
[] - Alexandra S - 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM
[] - ideas unlimited - 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM