This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my ex being mean to me, when she rejected me [10 points]?
10-12-2012, 02:33 AM

Gosh, sorry to hear this is going on in your life. I am a girl, I've known lots of girls, so let me just tell you this - some of them are just...plain...psycho. They like to string guys along and then knock them down, it gives them some strange confidence boost knowing that they have so much control over a guy. I've seen it time and time again, and just like you, I've seen guys at the verge of depression and suicide because of it. In the end, you have to just tell yourself that she is being a super-Bword to you and not caring about you, not taking your feelings into consideration - in a word, she is selfish.

Here's a story about just how bad it can be with girls like that - my older sister was dating a guy named Greg for three years (they were in their 20s) and she strung him along, telling him she was going to marry him, have kids, grow old, blah blah blah. She cheated on him with more than 10 other guys, often going to a bar, hooking up with a one night stand and then calling him FROM THE GUY'S house and telling him. One time she even brought the guy home when Greg was already home doing chores. Greg ended up jumping in front of a minivan in a suicide attempt. Luckily, no one was hurt, but he was in a psych ward for awhile. I talk to him sometimes and he always says, "I wish I had left her the *first* time she hurt me."

There are nice, completely mentally stable girls out there. You just have to wait to find your perfect one Smile After all, what are the chances that your first serious relationship will be "the one"? Possible, but not likely.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Heidi - 10-12-2012 02:33 AM