This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is a celebrity on facebook probably just a fake? I think my friend replaced me. Read first?
01-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Is a celebrity on facebook probably just a fake? I think my friend replaced me. Read first?
My close friend recently added a celebrity on facebook (Disney celebrity). She's been talking/messaging the celebrity on facebook a lot and hasn't talked to me near as much as she used to. I asked her, "has this person talked to you on the phone or skype?" And my friend said that the celebrity refuses to skype or call her. It makes me a bit wary. Anyways, my friend is very attached now, she keeps saying this celebrity is the real deal (not a poser) and I'm so close to being replaced. She hasn't even met this person yet, but seems more attached than she is to me...
ps- we've been close friends in real life for several years. Have done so much together...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is a celebrity on facebook probably just a fake? I think my friend replaced me. Read first? - My kids have paws ♥ - 01-16-2013 09:25 AM
[] - Kayla - 01-16-2013, 09:31 AM